Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day. You know what that means.

I would like to take this moment to once again bring out my object of love, Liseth.

We've been through a lot of weird times, fun times, stupid times, silly times, and a whole bunch of other times. Though while we're pretty separate (in location, in Linkshell, and in time zone because I'm still friggen awake at 5 in the morning and she probably already got her 8 hours sleep), we chat a lot on the phone, over Teamspeak and over /tells. All those moments, all those few seconds that I get to nab her attention, I hold them all in my heart and never wish to let go. Obviously, she means a lot to me and I hope I mean a lot to her too. Honestly, if it wasn't for her, I would not be continuing my life in FFXI and I'd probably would continue living life in a really crummy way.

So, here is to my Valentine, my lover in-game and in real life, Liseth.

":3"

I hope everyone who reads this finds some sort of happiness with another person, be it romantic or not.

Oh yeah, interesting tidbit. For some reason in Japan, there's a Valentine's Day and a White Day (which is on March 14th). Apparently, the girls give the boys gifts on V Day while the boys give gifts to girls on W day... except 3 times as much.

For more information, check out this Wikipedia Article.

No comments: