Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Seriously, why is it hard to break a friggen rod?

Lu Shang Progress: ~2000/10000

Today I decided to try to do things a bit differently and try to work on my Woodworking skills as well. The Hume Fishing Rod can be repaired with a light crystal and caps at level 72 WW. I figured "Why the heck not?" and proceeded to check around to see how I can break the rod intentionally so I can skill up off the repairs.

So, first stop was going to Qufim Island! >.> *yay*

From what I researched, if I took some sliced cod and fished off to the south of Qufim, I'll fish up things that will break my rod...

... After about 2 hours of fishing, I don't think I landed a single thing that broke my rod.

Giving Qufim Island up, I went to Gusgen Mines with a bunch of meatballs a bit later in the day. However, I think my fishing fatigue hit... though I think I was supposed to be getting items to break my rod. Well, I was personally too tired to continue around there so I decided to pack up and leave.

Hopefully a few rids on the Ferry tomorrow will do me good, got to donate a few hours of Sea tomorrow too and I got a paper to write as well! :D Ahh... the college taru life.

No comments: