Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mog Style: SAM75 TP Equipment (General Use)

Hello folks! Now we will have another glance at my current equipment. >.>



Main: Onimaru
Sub: Pole Strap
Head: Walahra Turban
Neck: Chi. Chain
Ear1: Fowling
Ear2: Brutal
Body: Haubergeon
Hand: O. Kote
Ring1: Ulthalam
Ring2: Rajas
Back: Amemet +1
Waist: Swift
Legs: Byakko's Haidate
Feet: H. Sune-Ate

In total this set gives:

Attack: +44 (Not counting STR)
Accuracy: +25 (Not counting DEX)
STR: +18
DEX: +25
Double Attack: +7%
Store TP: +12
Haste: +14%

Obviously, there could be better upgrades for certain items.

Hagun
Justice Torque
Busha (Which I don't intend on getting for the mean time)
Speed Belt (Which I don't intend on getting.. any time soon @_@)
Forager's Mantle (which costs too much for just 1 extra STR)
Usukane Feet
Hauby +1

Now some things I'm not too entirely sure on switching in and out just yet.

Dusk Gloves/SAM AF1+1 Hands

I haven't really done much meriting, I also don't have these gloves just yet, so I'm kinda in the dark as to how much of a difference these things will make.

No comments: