Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wrist Strain = Vinegar + Laptop

I really gotta use the screenshot button a bit more... Need to spice up my posts.

Anyways, Wednesday nights consists of Limbus with UF and Nyzul Isle runs with my usual static.

Limbus... Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it. I mean, what is there really to talk about with Limbus? I guess I say this because after doing so many runs and just experiencing so many Omegas and Ultimas being doing with a huge group and just be messy all the time... It all discourages me to really attempt to bring out anything interesting out of it.

SO YEAH NYZUL!

Nyzul was like what Limbus was to me. Its fun, its different, its random which is not a quality that Limbus has. My Nyzul Static (cool people :3) did 2 60 runs yesterday and manage to pull up a pair of Askar Hands. I already got myself a pair from a previous run, which is great for my WAR since I don't have Dusk Gloves yet. I really should work on that though...

For some reason, my blog just ate like a good chunk of my post that I was writing up, I'll just toss that into a later update. But, here's a bit of Mogdramatica~


Can't really say I like Dynamis except for weird Mog Drama Periods.



Went to do Dynamis - Bastok today with UF. Oi... so far, this run makes me want to run into a knife.

Aside from that: WW71, Fishing 36, going to do Salvage in a bit and yummy cashews to eat.

1 comment:

LisethCat said...

I can help you with running into a knife. <333