Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Damn teh cold :( Damn teh flu

Due to how I'm getting every single textbook sickness in my body, I have not been able to really post on my blog or even play FFXI to the point where I can pull off anything interesting to talk about.

So, here's a quickie. >:

- Claimed Khimmy the other day, tanked for awhile but had a doc's appointment, was a national hero.
- Started duoing my DNC with Liseth's SCH. Muchos fun, want to do this more.
- Found a nice static to do missions and assaults with. Nice group of people, I think I'll fit in nicely.
- Hoping to get LS to do more EINHERJARS, mainly for something different.
- LS recently taking a break from doing Dynamis. I could careless about Dynamis (>: I want my Surcoat)>
- Started working on a ghetto Damage Reduction Set for SAM, will probably sell it off once I become unsatisfied with it.
- Liseth is hot.
- A bunch of Chocobo racing and raising stuff, I can now do C3 races.

Other than that... hopefully this damn cold goes away, sore throat is killing me. ; ;

No comments: