Tuesday, April 29, 2008

R...

Reborn...
Regeneration...
Revolution...
Revival...
Reality...
Returns! >:o

Okay, so dramatic effect over (and a lackluster one at that!)

Today marks the day that I leave UnforgivenLS. I could go into the details about it but I think I'll save that for another post.

So, what's with the R? Well, obviously I had a few R- words, a list actually, on top of my post. This probably has no real concern with anyone who is reading this, even from people in Carbuncle. However, to me and Liseth, there's a deeper meaning to this. Really can't say what it is in its entirely yet, mainly because its still in the planning stages. We'll see what happens.

In other news though, shocked that generic WAR/SAM outparses WAR/NIN Ridill. Gonna figure out how I'm gonna redistribute my merits. I am a teapot, short and stout~

No comments: