Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The "IIWLIWDSTM" Post #1

Or "If I Wasn't Lazy, I'd Would DAT Swap This Music" Post >.>;

Self explanatory.

Format: Name of Zone/Situation - Music to be Swapped in. Source material can be from anything. If I can find a YouTube video/site with said music, I'll post.

1. Aht Urhgan Whitegate/Al Zahbi (Idle) - ".hack - Water Capital Server Mac Anu"
Source: MP3
Reasoning: <.< Water Capital... Water Capital... Port Town... Port Town... :3

Note, this is from the original (crappy) .hack series, not GU (better). >:3

2. Battle Music (Any Boss Battle/BC) - "Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Final Battle (SSBM Remix)"
Source:



Reasoning: Favorite Track in Brawl, unfortunately its only used on a stage that no one plays on. Since you would hear battle music (if the volume was on of course) in FFXI all the time, why not replace it with something you like?

3. Chocobo Circuit (While Walking Around) - "Ridge Racer Type 4 - On Your Way"
Source: YouTube
Reasoning: While in the Chocobo Circuit, I'm prepping myself by either prepping up my Chocobo to race or I'm betting on birdies. <.< Reminds me of the Garage music in R4 so here it is.

4. Chocobo Circuit (While Racing) - "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 - Nip and Tuck Race"
Source:



Reasoning: Needs more epic techno music. Also, this song is split into various parts, as this is used for a portion in the game in which you race 10 individuals. As you pass each of them up, the next portion of the song plays. Until then, it loops continuously.

+ Needs more epic techno music.

5. Promathia (CoP's Final Mission BC) - "Capcom vs SNK 2 - This is true love makin'"

Source:



Reasoning: Because this is true love makin'.... ALLLLL THHHHHEEEE TTTIIIIIIMMMMEEEEE.

@_@;

Okay, so many I wouldn't do that swap.

Alt. 5! Mhaura to Selbina (Pirates) - "Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - Molgera Battle (SSBM Ver)"
Source:



Reasoning: Sure, it wasn't a battle on a ship in the original Wind Waker game... but it sure sounds like it would be one. <.< Oh, I also don't know if the Brawl version sounds different compared to the original from Wind Waker... so I just put up the Brawl version.

Well, that's 5... or 6. >.>; Two blog posts in the early morning. Right now I'm logged in Behemoth's Crib, gonna have him a nice Taru hug once I log in and he pops >:O (and by Nice Taru Hug, I mean a stab to the face).

Tootles~