Saturday, June 28, 2008

Usukane 3/5... Wait a second...?

@_@;

THINK AGAIN...!!!!

While I'm all excited and happy about getting the next piece of Usukane done... there's just one huge problem...

...

My wallet is pretty light.

:(

Unlike the Usukane Feet and Legs, the "material" item required to create the Usukane Head is exponentially much more expensive. We're talking about 100k to 2m ratio here. So, this will take me some time to get but fortunately, I didn't get the 25 piece yet and we're not going to attempt it until I get my 12 Ingots out of the way... All I have to say is... I dread the day where I end up getting the 35 piece... because that is going to cost me A LOT.

Anyways, today actually ended up being a fairly uneventful day, mostly because in DownRightFierce, Fridays are our freedays. But in any case, nothing was really going on in my end. It wasn't until later on where we did a really fast Limbus run (Temenos 1st Floor) and then the Salvage run where Hammerblowsandsucksatdroppingusukane35head dropped... the Usukane 35 Head. @_@ At this point, I really do feel that I'm getting lucky... but at the same time, I really don't think people are looking too highly at me since I'm running through Usukane at a horribly fast pace. People are gonna lose interest and probably suspect something from me.

In any case!

I'm gonna be reorganizing my labels for better categorization. Going to be merging anything Sky related into Zilart, anything Limbus/Sea/CoP Missions into Promathia and so on and so forth.

Also, I'm going to be putting a label for the more informative posts that are less about what I've accomplished and more about actual helpful posts that can act as a cheatsheet or something... whatever term they use nowadays. Not sure of a name for them... I'll probably figure it out after I'm done with the sorting. Check back later and that category list should be shorter!

No comments: