Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Official: DRF is back.

Well, lets see here... where do I begin? <.<

With the fall of FoodMonsters LS in Carbuncle, Liseth basically took an initiative to start her own LS, mainly because FM kinda fit her standards and without them, life would suck.

To those uninitiated, DRF or "DownRightFierce" was a linkshell that I created and ran back on Cerberus for about a year or so. After some drama and me being unable to continue running the linkshell, I left the game for about a month. Liseth quit the game earlier and I found out she moved to Carbuncle a little after I quit. Took a month break, came back to Carbuncle to kinda settle down.

This time around, I'm not running it. Liseth will be the ring leader and pretty much things are gonna go her way. Me, I'm just gonna sit back as an officer to the LS, assisting her in whatever way I can. I guess I'm also in charge of designing the website and keeping track of stuff that we have.

As a newly established LS, we don't really have anything down pat in terms of rules, distributing things and so on, its all still up for discussion. In any sense, stuff will be fun, still will blow up and I get to sit here and laugh at it if it does. :3

But seriously, I hope that Liseth's DRF does really well. So far its been doing well and we're trying to get people from not only Carbuncle but around any server in FFXI. Its a bit hard to do that since no one really knows who we are except Carbuncle and Cerberus. >.>;

As for what we do or plan to do (as of right now):

Sea
Dynamis (maybe?)
Salvage (maybe, we're testing for in-house interest right now but we're keeping the maximum to 9 people at a time)
Einherjar
HNMs
Ouryu/Baha v2
Limbus

Now, you might notice that Sky is completely missing from the list. We do not plan on hosting Sky events but we will come up and kill whatever is wanted by the players in the LS. This also means that for those who want Sky gear or even anything else in the game, they have got to be motivated to do that... or we don't want them in our LS.

The fact that I'm getting at is this: This isn't an LS that just grabbed random people out of the streets of Whitegate and formed together to make an LS. We have zero tolerance for substandard members. And this doesn't mean unskilled players that can still learn the game. I mean the people that ruin the game for other people. Like you know how that is: lootwhores, people that never show up, people that bitch and whine and yadda yadda yadda. Basically, fuck that shit, we're gonna kick them out. That is one of our priorities is to make our LS clean and filled with quality members.

Anyways, we're not gonna say too much right now. Honestly we're still trying to decide how to go through things. However, if you are interested, the linkshell's website is http://downrightfiercels.org.

No comments: