Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm a SAM... really, I am!

All right, lets take a look at my SAM!

Main: Hagun
Sub: Pole
Ammo: SMART BOMB!!!
Head: Turban
Neck: Justice
Ear: Brutal/Fowling
Body: Hauby
Hand: Hachi
Rings: Ultha/Rajas
Back: Amemet +1
Waist: Swift
Legs: Kitty Pants
Feet: Fuma Fast Feets

Its 6 hits, it lacks Usukane and it has Hachimans! ;;

Lets look at WS Gear

Main: Hagun
Sub: Pole
Ammo: SMART BOMB!!!
Head: Wyvern Helm
Neck: Elemental Gorget
Ear: Brutal/Fowling
Body: Hauby
Hand: Pallas
Rings: Ruby/Rajas
Back: Amemet +1
Waist: Potent
Legs: Shura Pants
Feet: Taru RSE2

Some questions I was thinking:

A. Justice for WS or Elemental Gorget Still?
B. Bushi or keep Suppa?
C. Askar Body?
D. O.Kote/Usukane Feet or Dusk Hands/Usukane Feet?
E. Osode for SA WS or no?

:3 I wonder what to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A. WS Gorget
B. Bushinomimi
C. No! Haubergeon +1 or bust!
D. Generally Dusk Gloves/Usukane Sune-ate.
E. Osode for SA+WS, Haubergeon +1 otherwise.
F. Get a Tiphia Sting.
G. Get a Flame Ring.
H. Get a Forager's Mantle.
I. Get Alkyoneus's Bracelets.
J. Get Ace's Helm.
K. Get not Tarutaru.