Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The MogBlog has been moved~

... and hopefully TTTO doesn't like... implode with duplicate posts on my new blog.

But anyways, I'll be moving my blog from blogpost to a Wordpress Blog (with thanks to Rianoncat :3). All the posts (except for this one) should be imported over and while there might be a few posts that need to be edited (namely the ones with the big pictures in them), it's really good to go, I just need to work on the theme and this is already a huge run-on sentence. >:3 rawr

You can find my new blog (without anything fancy in it in the mean time) at

http://www.rianon.net/mogknight/

See you guys there~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MK, you're good at talking, and you look cute in the game. I think you know who this is, only one person would bother doing this too-eloquent ****. If you were responsible for the quietening/erasing down of FFShrine towards me, or helped a little bit even, thanks, it healed some wounds. I'm sorry I caused so many problems at the forum, in desire for revenge and filled with a lot of hate, power-seeking, restlessness and negativity. I'm a completely different person now coz a few nice healing things happened in real life. Still struggling. Staying out of trouble. Some bad things happened to me a while back, causing black seeds to grow in me. Lost quite a few friends who I was quite rude to and wish I could say sorry to, there was a Christian from many hours away whose hard-wired views clashed with my immature views who needed me to be a friend (and I didn't see her pain when I stopped that, all I saw was my ego), a gentle-spirited muslim lady who loved the musical present I amateurly gave her on video whose firm beliefs also clashed with my undeveloped ones, both on a list of male and female people I'm going to avoid should I ever go online again, even if they wanted to be friends, too much has transpired, and I'd be too scared, I always seem to run away, from everything. You sent me a pm once, asking me gently what the **** I was doing, thanks, you were the only one who was decent enough to do that, at least that's what I remember, honestly. I defended you to Nymph when you caused those problems, don't know if it did any good, but at least I tried (well done BTW lol). Anyway, some day right? Oh, and this may sound really stupid, but sorry for annoying the hell out of you in chat years ago. Don't mention me by username, and don't bother replying. If my IP is recorded, remove it, don't want any cards hacked (paranoid these days). Keep alive soldier, and forget me.