Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Month in Review (Short Version)

- Level Sync is pretty awesome. Managed to get my MNK from 26 to 51 as of this writing. Aiming for 75 by hopefully the end of October.

- Randomly made it on as a guest on the PFA Podcast. Was funny how I ended up on it.

- Lissy bought a new PC, introduced her to awesome Windower Macros.

- Salvage slowed down a tad, still managed to get some nice things (3 35s within less than 5 runs?) Almost 4/5 on Usukane set. I should go all the way.

- Did a bunch of ZNMs, Cerb ZNM isn't as hard as people put it out to be. The Cerb ZNM path is a pain in the butt the first time but it becomes easier once you know what you're up against.

- Did a horrible Xarc run on patch day: 0 AFs.

- Did another Xarc run yesterday: 16 AFs.

- Lazily working on DRF website: going pretty slow.

- Desperately looking for a Nyzul group. Still lacking Tachi: Rana. Anyone need a Taru? :3

- SAM buffer diminishing to really low levels: 10k buffer @_@;

- Hating the fact that I have to wait until next month to play Mega Man 9 on my 360.

I guess that's that. To be really honest, there's nothing really eventful going on my end and... heck, there's nothing really eventful to note because all I've been doing is grinding MNK XP, going through a weird drama phase with a few people in FFXI and pretty much feeling blunt end of all of it. Gotta move on though, I have many things I need to accomplish and I'm not gonna do that by sitting around and licking old wounds all day. :3

My goals for October are as follows~

1. MNK75
2. Complete Nyzul with a Runic Disc and obtain Tachi: Rana
3. Help construct a solidified Salvage group with new job
4. DNC37
5. RDM37
6. Create the Mogknight Army~

Photobucket

:3 Hopefully october gets better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey MogKnight, that is a shame you have to wait a while longer to play the game. The game is tough, but that's just what I would hope for from a new old school Mega Man game.

Since you only seem to have a 360, I suggest you take a look at this Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win a PS3 (or another 360, your choice). Right now there are around 350 entrants, and all you have to do to enter is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. It's surprisingly easy to do online, and there are weekly prizes to win so check it out: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post, by the way. I work with 6HP so if you have any questions about the contest just ask. Be sure to tell me if you enter, and I'll be happy to vote for your design. Good luck.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

MOG!

Talk to me in game about Nyzul Isle. I might have options for ya. Also, can I join the MK army? I know I'm tall but I can walk around on my knees if it helps!