Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yet another filler post

Various web projects, a huge MMORPG to play and I'm all out of Sunkist! ;_;

Anyways, I'm keeping this short and sweet because I need to get in bed...

BLM I got to 70 with some help from Lissy and Bobbyray. Campaign XP is really the only thing tiding me over. Rarely do I find a camp open on BLM for me to even solo so it really sucks on my end.

Still, the Usukane Head 25 piece is far from my grasp. It will require a bit of effort in my group to get to the boss in time to fight it as fast as possible. I'm so close to Usukane Head, I can taste it! I had to sell my Osode though to buy the Ingots. Truthfully, I think it was worth it because I rarely WS on Osode except when I'm on /THF. Many would say Osode is best for SAM to WS in general, I kinda don't see the difference but then again, I never really parsed it.... and then again, impulse got the best of me.

The motivation to level MNK is still there but I will not start until my BLM is properly merited. Yes, this will take me a LONG time to do but I figure I'm in no rush.

One more Tier 3 win for Einherjar for access to Odin... Can't wait.

Xarcabard sucks, where's my girlfriend's RDM AF2 Hat? :(

Minor Rant: I can't really see why someone would up go to you, being the most rudest person in the world, and inquire about your LS. I don't blist people except for the whole shouting RMT spam way back when... but still! Guy got my nerves... and I'm pretty sure he was just itchin for a quick item and then jet.

I've been playing Traumt Center 2 on the DS. Been playing with double stylus for XS ranks on hard... so far, having a hard time.

I had a few people poke me while I was doing my own thing, saying they're fans of my blog. :3 Thank yous~ I promise I'll write something more detailed later when I'm not swamped up with things!

Other than that.... I had a pretty okay 4th of July weekend in FFXI and in RL.

Oh and I've been watching Awesome Video Games over at YouTube. Check them out, might be worth watching inbetween HNM Windows. @_@;

No comments: