Friday, August 22, 2008

Kinda late to the party~

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with my blog (this goes with my other blog as well).

To be really honest, I don't have much to talk about because I'm usually on for events and off to do my own thing outside of the game after events. It's not that the game doesn't interest me or anything, it's just that I have stuff I need to do outside of FFXI. Therefore, my own solo adventures have been kinda blank as of late.

Another thing is that I have vacation plans and also I gotta get ready for the next school semester as well. There will be more blog posts and it'll start coming in more consistently once everything is settled. I'll be gone to Vegas this upcoming weekend and then I'll have a week to kinda chill and then classes start up again.

For the most part, this is just a quick filler post so... what can I fill it up with other than excuses? :3

Well... here's Mog from FF6.



Post filled! See you next week~

No comments: