Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I really need to redo the layout here <.<;

Such a busy Holiday season! Doing so many things at once, I barely have had any time to write about anything on my blogs. But to catch people up on things...

(insert uber list)

-SAM75
-Been working on crafting lately, WW69
-Been doing ENMs and Assaults with my lovely and sexy girlfriend Liseth :3
-Debating on selling O.Kote for Dusk Gloves
-DNC to 22ish?
-Trying to figure out what job to level next.

I'm debating leveling yet another DD job. The only thing that comes to mind though is DRK, DRG is something I wanna wait until later, while THF and RNG aren't too high on my priority list.

There is always PUP...

I am planning on leveling RDM soon but I'll work on that after another DD job. I just need something to kinda chill with kinda like what I did with SAM, nothing too serious.

Campaign is pretty bad when there are just so many people fighting in one battle. I do hope they balance that out, especially since it just seems so easy yet annoying.

OH yeah! :o Take advantage of the New Years event and get those 3 Snowmen as they give 4 storage each, very nice if you actually use Storage.

No comments: