Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Grand Opening! @_@

Hello and welcome to MogKnight's FFXI blog. Here, you will find blog posts relating to the ever on-going adventures of Mogknight from the server "Carbuncle."

For the most part, this blog will only relate to FFXI related material. For a bit of Mog's real life adventures, you may check the blog entitled "MogKnight's Slice of Life" located the right side of the blog.

Today's entry will be short since I am doing this all at like 1-2 in the morning so, I'll go with a quick introduction.



This is Mogknight. Tarutaru, Windurstian, PLD/BRD/WAR all leveled to 75, SAM currently at 68. Originally from the server "Cerberus," Mogknight has been in various linkshells including DynamisLordHNMLS, YourFantasy, and I have created my own Linkshell named "DownRightFierce." After my girlfriend Liseth (which you can also find the link to her blog on the right) moved to Carbuncle and deciding to devote more time into my studies, I have left the end game circle in Cerberus and started a social take of the game on Carbuncle. Currently, I am in the linkshell "ProphecyReborn" while doing dynamis with "NoLimit."

Well, there is your small quick introduction. @_@ Until next time~

No comments: